- Now maybe they can do something to actually protect children from sex offenders in GA now that their residency restriction law got struck down. You can overestimate good sense in policymaking in this country, but never underestimate the power of private property.
- MADD giving NM praise for its recent efforts to whack at drunk driving.
- Voters in MI getting a chance to vote on med marijuana in November, it looks like.
- Juvy offenders in ME getting straight by learning to crochet? (How pointed are those hooks?)
- From success to failure in ME. The folks brought together there to handle the proposed jail reform to relieve state overcrowding apparently not going to be counting each other in their Thanksgiving blessings. Here's hoping you have a lot of blessings to be thankful for.
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
News of the Day, Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Just some quick hits from the states since family's in town: