Thursday, December 20, 2007

More on Using Drugs to Enhance Cognition

The discussion we noted yesterday on, if there were drugs that could enhance your cognitive performance without known substantial negative side effects, would you do it?, goes on here, here, and here. It’s an interesting question, I suspect more for college students late at night on weekends, but for the rest of us as well. What’s particularly interesting to me is what these folks are saying about drug use in general and how that ties into the legitimacy and use of drugs in society in general. Or maybe I’m full of hooey as usual. You can read the posts yourself, of course, and decide on your own. Or with friends. Late at night. This weekend.

1 comment:

http://bandar888vipbet.com said...

Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks Buy Liquid Ecstasy Online