Quick hits from the states:
· Potential voters not responding well to new bonds to fund new prison space in AK (Alaska, not Arkansas).
· Rehab scams in CA, even if you’re not Lindsay or Paris.
· Civil commitment costs piling up in MN.
· Exodus of CA prisoners to out-of-state facilities continues, this time 3600.
· AZ figuring out that GPS tells you where sex offenders are, not what they’re doing.
· Two OH courts decided differently on residency restrictions for sex offenders so state supreme court finally having to get in the mix, with implications for all states.